Chicken Fried Venison
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Yield 4 servings
- 1.5 lb venison steak pounded to 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups crushed pork rinds
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- olive oil
- Pound out the steaks as thin as possible, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the heavy cream and eggs.
- Combine the crushed pork rinds, parmesan cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprikia in a ziploc bag.
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil over medium high heat.
- Dip the steaks into the egg wash, then add to pork rind breading bag and shake to cover, coating it thoroughly on both sides.
- Place into hot oil and fry until crispy and brown, about 3 minutes.
- When you're done frying the steaks, add pepper and cream to the skillet, stir to get all the browned bits, and reduce.