Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Yield 2 servings
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp anise seed
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Fresh egg or rice noodles
- 4 carrots
- 2 leeks
- cooked chicken sliced or shredded
- Pressure cooker
- Steamer basket
- In a small pan, saute the diced garlic cloves with a bit of oil. When they get a bit of color on them, add the garlic and oil to the pressure cooker.
- Add anise seed, thyme, parsley, tarragon, bay leaves, and chicken stock to the pressure cooker.
- Add steamer basket with sliced carrots and leeks to keep them out of the liquid. Cook on high for 5 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, cook the pasta and divide between two bowls, then divide the shredded chicken between the two bowls.
- After 5 minutes, release the pressure and divide the carrots & leeks between the two bowls.
- Use a fine mesh strainer to strain the broth into a measuring cup, then divide equally between the two bowls.
- Stir to warm the chicken, and season with salt and pepper to taste.