Creamy Bacon Spinach Feta Chicken Skillet
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield 4 servings
- 6 strips bacon sliced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 5 oz frozen spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chopped bacon until crisp. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain, reserving the bacon grease in the pan.
- Season the thighs with salt and pepper and add to the pan, laying them flat if they are folded up. Cook 4 minutes per side, until cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter and let melt. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute, until fragrant. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted, 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and the parmesan and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add the bacon back into the sauce and stir to combine. Add the chicken back into the pan and toss to coat. Sprinkle the pan with crumbled feta.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles.