Keto Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- 170 g Almond Flour
- 130 g Swerve, brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100 g salted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 90 g sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355 F). Microwave the butter for 30 seconds to melt, but it shouldn't be hot.
- Place the butter into a mixing bowl and beat with the erythritol. Add the vanilla and egg, mix on low for another 15 seconds exactly.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Press the dough together and remove from the bowl. Combine the chocolate chips into the dough with your hands.
- Press the dough into a 20cm buttered cast iron skillet, making sure it is as level as possible
- Place the skillet in the oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool. Serve with keto ice cream and a basic dark chocolate ganache. Keep in an airtight container for up to 7 days.