Low Carb Thai Stir Fry
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 servings
- Cooked Cauliflower Rice
- 1 onion
- 2 red bell peppers
- basil paste or fresh basil
- 1 lb meat (leftover pork chop, ground pork, chicken)
- 4 bacon slices
- 1 "steam in bag" green beans
- 1 "steam in bag" broccoli florets
- 2 eggs, fried
- 1 seranno pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 shallots
- 1.5 tsp ginger paste
- 5 tbsp fish sauce
- 1.5 tsp granulated sugar substitute
- 1.5 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Mix the chili paste ingredients in a food processor.
- Mix the sauce.
- Place a bit of oil in a Dutch oven and cook the protein. When it looks good, move to bowl.
- Cook onions and bell peppers until tender but not caramelized. Move to same bowl as protein.
- Add more oil, turn it to medium-high heat and add chili paste. Cook for about 3-5 minutes until it's a bit golden
- Add the meat and onions/bell pepper to chili paste stir it in.
- Pour sauce in protein and onions/bell peppers/chili paste mixture.
- Add basil paste or fresh basil and stir it in for a few seconds.
- Add steamed green beans and broccoli. Stir to combine.
- Cook cauliflower separate and combine on plate.