Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 4 servings
- 12 new potatoes (or other small round potatoes)
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Italian seasoning
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add in as many potatoes as you wish to make and cook them until they are fork-tender.
- On a sheet pan, generously drizzle olive oil. Place tender potatoes on the cookie sheet leaving plenty of room between each potato.
- With a potato masher, gently press down each potato until it slightly mashes, rotate the potato masher 90 degrees and mash again. Brush the tops of each crushed potato generously with more olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.