Thai Basil Minced Pork
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper frozen
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper frozen
- 1/3 cup diced onion frozen
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 bag asian stir fry vegetables frozen
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, stir in the ground pork, stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until changed color, remove from pan and set aside (leave oil in the pan).
- Sauté garlic until fragrant, then stir in green, red pepper and onion, stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pork back into the pan, and toss in the pesto.
- Season with fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar, turn to medium-high heat and stir fry for a minute.
- Add stir fry vegetables and stir fry until warmed through